PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF mandates Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 7th Oct 2021, 16:42
skygeek

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by das Uber Soldat
Did you, or did you not claim the 'survival rate' for COVID is > 99.9%? Did you, or did you not then manage to disprove yourself, by providing evidence stating that rate is out by more than a factor of 20? Simple yes/no questions here.
No, I did not ever claim that. No, I did not disprove myself. I suggest you go back and re-read my posts with more attention.

Originally Posted by 43Inches
If you want to sound stupid you can give the definition of Immunity for legal process
Funny you should mention definitions, as by now surely you are aware that WHO for the past two years has been busy changing the very definition of the word immunity (as in "herd immunity"). In October 2020 it was updated to become “a concept used for vaccination”. This change implied that according to WHO the only way to achieve herd immunity was via vaccination, which is bizarre to say the least. Coincidence? More like if the rules do not allow for something to fit the agenda - change the rules. This is yet another reason which makes some of us "science-denying conspiracy-embracing anti-vax lunatics" even more sceptical.