PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF mandates Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 6th Oct 2021, 23:32
FADEC1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The issue is the experimental nature of these so called vaccines.

Originally Posted by Koizi
Not sure what the big issue here is.
Other industries have required flu vax for years. Not a new concept.
Seems the vast majority of employees don't take issue with it and the concept is in line with airlines and governments across the globe.

Regarding this being a change of view on a/c transmission, I'm not sure that's what this is.
It's a recognition that in order to permit entry to other countries going forward (if the drawbridge ever comes down) and to prevent crews isolating/quarantining on return, vax is the ticket that's needed.
Plus it would be nice to one day leave a hotel on a slip again. Can't see other governments letting you roam around on a slip without a vax.

To be fair to Alan, he makes a solid point when he says that if COVID vax is not your thing, then international aviation going forward is probably not for you.
Not sure if you've noticed the number of complications these experimental vaccines have dished out on the general sheep population. Realize that they don't even know the long term effects of these experimental "vaccines". As a pilot, I don't like taking chances. I'm sure most don't. So we have corporate who couldn't care less if you die, as long as the plane's OK, telling you to be a lab rat and join the millions of lab rats out there. Sorry, when they make a real vaccine, I'll consider it. Right now, I see it as the biggest con job ever pulled by a couple of greedy pharmaceutical giants. And they have done a wonderful job. Early treatments with existing drugs worked and continue to work, but you are not supposed to know that.