PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair interviews and sim assessments - 2
Old 6th Oct 2021, 19:54
Nineshsimbers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unfortunately there will always be people willing to pay the 30k. Always kids who take out loans themselves or via their parents. People re mortgaging the house…. Look at them on Instagram and LinkedIn. Don’t get me wrong, I am happy for people that get their first job but they are creating the precedent and also ruining the pilot jobs pool/requirements. When you pay for an integrated course your goal should not be to get a job with RYR. That is a real low.

An assessment process should evaluate the persons suitability for the job. Well there are many cadets who struggle and will need close to 100 sectors to complete training. I know the training is class at RYR, no doubt, but its the initial caliber of pilots that come in that is not always the best….

People who dismiss the AFTA training contract is an issue, should look themselves in the mirror. Many people will be cut off and not offered a direct Ryanair contract, whether for performance or no need…..then thats 30k down the drain with some experience on…Ryanair….not the best airline to have on your CV.