PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 4th Oct 2021, 06:17
Telfer86

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Its hard not to bite on Political Dogma you have to put up with in Vic

Number plates that proudly proclaim "The Education State" , my understanding is that the calibre of year 12 standards in Vic is now pretty much the lowest
of the mainland states from likely at the to in 70/80s (thanks Joan)

Can somebody answer me this please

Cases currently circa 1500 per day in Melbourne/Vict (its a one city state), and rising rapidly - could bust through 3000 in a couple of weeks (& let's just
hope that does not happen)

Who will let Melb people into their state for Christmas - 80 days away ?

WA definite no, Tas seems very cautious - I would say no

Qld probably no ? ; story the other day about a ton of qld residents being locked out camping on NSW border , waiting to return to Qld for long time now

SA , not sure ; NT - who knows

NSW again not sure , the challenge might be getting back to Victoria from NSW

Great the vax rates are going up but even at >70% , nudging 80% of over 16s are the non-covid states really going to say
yes we don't give a rats about your case numbers , they have no relevance - the Vics are more than welcome to travel to our state

Would very much like to take a break from Melb (full vax etc) , but for the life of me would not understand why a covid-free jurisdiction would
let us in as we will bring death & destruction to you

Why also is Vict talking about "opening up" and easing restrictions when the graph of +ve case numbers is looking , well really rather vertical
What am I missing in this little scenario , why can't I see the happy & wonderful picture(succulent Roast Turkeys & families together from all over Australia)
that the Politicians seem to repeat & repeat & repeat ?

Last edited by Telfer86; 4th Oct 2021 at 06:34.