PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAAF Flight Screening Programme
View Single Post
Old 1st Oct 2021, 19:56
SandpitNinja

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by flyingbuddy
Hi Guys,
I'm preparing for the ASP which is in 4 days time. I know I left it till the last minute. But this is after rescheduling three times due to lockdown in NSW. I'm going to study on the CBAT app from today. Is there any other apps/material available which will make me ready for the day? Even though my name is flyingbuddy, I have never been to the cockpit of a plane 😅, which gives me so much pressure and anxiety about the ASP.
Thanks in advance for the tips.
Regards,
Yours truly
Hey Flyingbuddy,
From the email you sent me, I assumed you were talking about the additional testing day after the YOU session and before assessment day. Is this incorrect?
If I've given you the wrong info in my reply email I'm sorry, lmk (email will be faster) and I can point you in the right direction for some ASP info if needs be.

Have they changed the ASP due to lockdowns? Do you no longer have to go to RAAF East Sale in VIC?

I just assumed that due to Vic lockdowns they weren't running ASP at the moment, but makes sense that they would run satellite ASPs for interstate candidates to get them through the pipeline.