PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF mandates Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 30th Sep 2021, 02:57
Lead Balloon

Received 426 Likes on 213 Posts
Originally Posted by 43Inches
Of course they are, as I said earlier myocarditis/pericarditis is KNOWN to be associated with mRNA vaccines, but at extremely low rates. Over the whole age range it's negligible occurrence, if you are male between 16 and 30 the rate is highest with 32 cases per million observed, however that's not saying all observed are caused by the vaccine, but it would be certain some are. The actual rate of myocarditis would be difficult to know, like trying to accurately assess how many people actually get flu each year. All that really matters is the symptomatic cases, and death rate. Which the death rate for myocarditis post vaccination seems extremely low, pretty much on one hand type numbers (worldwide). So you get warned when you take an mRNA vaccine that heart issues could occur, are extremely rare, but if you do get it, go to hospital and they fix it with no long term issues.
Ahhh.

So an affidavit faked by some outlier, misguided or bat**** crazy anti-vaxxer suggested that there may be some causal connection that should be investigated, and that is what the CDC is doing.

I don't suggest a causal connection between the CDC's decision and the content of what may well be faked affidavit. I do assert - outright - that just because an affidavit is faked by some outlier, misguided or bat**** crazy anti-vaxxer, it does not inexorably follow that the content has no merit.

(And out of an abundance of caution, I reiterate that I'm AZ vaxed, on the basis of the analyses of data by those with expertise to do those analyses.)