PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF mandates Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 30th Sep 2021, 02:04
43Inches

Received 428 Likes on 235 Posts
Then what do you say of the substance of the reasoning in the affidavit?
After reading it I'm very skeptical of it's authenticity. It is quite obvious she believes natural contact immunity better over vaccine supported immunity even though studies have proven this view point wrong in regard to covid. There is also a segment where she talks about one soldier getting myocarditis, a brain tumor and thyroid dysfunction a few weeks after the vaccine, which takes a lot out of her argument. She also talks of myocarditis resulting in 50% death rate after 5 years, which I hope she means severe cases. As a mild case you would not even be aware or have any evidence of suffering. I also find the bit about 50% volume of the pFizer vaccine is a known toxin interesting.

I mean 3+ billion people have been given vaccinations a good chunk of them are mRNA based I don't see millions of dead from them, which would be the result by now if vaccines were that bad.

PS Also have to remember that covid vaccination has just become mandatory for active serving US forces members, so this sort of thing is expected.