PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF mandates Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 29th Sep 2021, 23:34
43Inches

Received 425 Likes on 233 Posts
Unvaxxed pilots are safer!Article in todays Washington Times:-An Army flight surgeon is recommending that the Pentagon grounds all pilots who took the COVID shot due to their risk of cardiac episodes during flight and other documented adverse reactions.

Lieutenant Colonel Theresa Long, a Brigade Surgeon for the 1st Aviation Brigade Ft. Rucker, explained in an affidavit drafted under the Military Whistleblower Protection Act how perfectly healthy pilots have been suffering a myriad of adverse side effects, including myocarditis.
Firstly, Covid also causes Myocarditis and Pericarditis, which are hallmarks of viral infections, which does damage heart muscle. It is not unusual for this to happen and a number of males under 30 who had heart MRI post covid had been found to have suffered some heart inflammation with some having permanent damage.

I know a number of pilots now who are grounded indefinitely with long covid. No-one I know in the pilot community is grounded due to a vaccine reaction, I'd be suprised if there is not one, but I haven't heard of it.

I know a number of heart attack and other heart issue survivors that are now fully vaccinated for a number of months, being some of the first to get it due to their vulnerability to covid. All are perfectly healthy. No cardiologist I know has advised against vaccination and are all vaccinated themselves. They are aware of the minuscule chance of reaction to the vaccine, it's nothing new, we talked about it here ages ago.