PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FLYBe Latest?
Thread: FLYBe Latest?
View Single Post
Old 19th Dec 2003, 22:24
AlphaCharlie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Urghhhh ... what a huge relief ... Oh My God!!! Just got home from work to find a letter from Cabair waiting for me ... after waiting since last week for the results for the stage 3 tests and interview, I have been thinking of nothing else for the last couple for days, having successfully distracted myself and not thought about it much up until Wednesday morning (well not that often at least) ... it was a small envelope and all I could think was small envelope = bad news, large envelope = good news and more information about the next stage ...

Much to my relief, I got through ... I have been invited to the final interview with Flybe staff ... I am over the moon, I just have to keep reminding myself that I have not actually been accepted yet, its just an invitation to another stage, but I was so worried that I had made a mess of the pilapt tests ... god I am so relieved and happy ... such a good early xmas present ... well, best crack on with my preparation for the final interview ...

Please let me know how you got on if you were at Stage 3, I met some really great people and would love to find out how you all did.

My commiserations to those who didn't get invited back, I know I wouldn't have liked the job of trying to pick between us all.

Final question ... anyone know how many of us will be attending the final stage and are all the interviews carried out on the same day?