PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 26th Sep 2021, 03:39
AerialPerspective

Received 64 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by galdian
My point was about the negativity of some just being depressing after 18 **** months.
Hopefully the vaccinations will see 2022 heading to something approaching normal - usual normal or "new normal" or however you want to view it, should be a hell of a lot better than the last 18 months. Seems too hard for some to see it that way.

The political was in direct answer to the posters comment.
They're all as bad as each other, bugger all leadership anywhere that I can see, some dislike ScoMo, some dislike Albo....whatever.
I just stated my thought that at present ScoMo will beat Albo at the next election - wasn't saying he'd be a worthy or deserving winner but in a two horse race that's how I see the result.

Cheers
Absolutely, I wasn't intending to argue with you, just basically state that if there were any morality or justice, this lot would be tossed out on their a-ses, in fact should have been in 2019 and yep, I fully expect there'll be a chance he'll win and if he doesn't, I'm sure there'll be stuff ups by a PM Albo down the track but I find it hard even based on previous LNP governments to expect the level of rorting, obfuscation, lying, corrupt and police-state mentality that has followed this particular government for its entire existance.

As for the electorate, their principal driver in throwing out Rudd and the ALP in 2013 was the entire Rudd/Gillard/Rudd saga - seems that doesn't bother the electorate anymore since they have still voted for a party that did exactly the same thing - not just the Liberals but the Nationals as well.

It has been a sh-t 18 months and I hope (and like you, expect) that things will improve but considering how well we came through the GFC, I just wonder if there might have been a bit less prevarication and a bit more quick action had ScoMo not been there.