PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 25th Sep 2021, 10:47
AerialPerspective

Received 63 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by galdian
...and if the crystal ball had been more accurate and predicted the media misinformation misrepresentation beatup ****storm about AZ things might have been different.

You'll have your chance to "stick it" to ScoMo sometime in the next 8 months or so.
Don't think you will succeed though, enough time for ScoMo to put lipstick on the past and I don't think enough will vote for Albanese....but how about we wait and see, wouldn't be the first time I've misjudged things.

Reading posts from people who can only bang on about the past - and jeez it's been a brutal 18 months - is just outright depressing.
If your intention is to feed on that depression - free razorblades anyone?? - then press on, you're being unfortunately far too successful in your pursuit IMHO.

For everyone else there is today (you're alive, beats being dead surely?) and with vaccinations ramping realistic expectations that 2022 should/will be heading in the way of "normal".

Cheers.
Except it's not just the vaccines, it's the promising to come home from Hawaii then not doing so until 4 hours earlier than he would have, then blaming his kids for wanting a holiday, then saying "I don't hold a hose mate", then forcing people to shake his hand for a photo opportunity, then not delivering the promised funds for rebuilding, but finding thousands for a Twitter 'Ad' for the LNP saying what a great job they're doing, then gutlessly writing a letter to Macron then claiming "the French were told" - add to that Robodebt, all the stuff ups with aged care, the NBN that cost twice as much and was half the system it was planned to be at half the cost and now they're going to spend billions more on fibre to the premises to make it what it should have bloody well been.

Covid is just another example of how this vacuous moron ducks responsibility or confrontation then throws others under the bus or uses weasel words or worse yet, just refuses to answer questions.

On top of that, all these morons marching in the streets saying their 'freedoms' have been taken away, all sleepwalk into a voting booth and vote for a government that has introduced draconian laws that allow even the military to spy on citizens.

Give me a break. The only place for retrospectiveness here is if the numb-skulls that voted for this Christian fascist at the last election had actually not just followed the crowd we may not have been in this position at all - the US had to deal with Trump and for all the criticism of Biden, he's been there 8 months and nearly 70% of the US is double vaccinated.