PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF mandates Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 25th Sep 2021, 07:48
Capn Rex Havoc

Received 47 Likes on 25 Posts
43 Inches - Seriously - you are very lax with your facts, and this -
I could cure your Covid affliction with a swift hammer to the cranium, you would die, the virus would then die as it has no live feed to survive on, Covid eradicated. Like I gave the wolf example earlier, they are the doctors of the wild by being lazy hunters and preying on the sick and weak, which strengthens the herds by killing off the sick before they can infect others. Your treatment has to have tangible benefits over the side effects, which at the dosage required is not clear. Anyway there has already been one patient in Sydney with Ivermectin poisoning, who would have had no issues with covid had he just rested for the time he had it, so the stupid is still out there.
- seriously - I produced a scientific paper excerpt and you talk about hitting people in the head with a hammer. Pathetic

Too Believer -
Are you volunteering? Go on be the Guinean pig.
Apparently it works well as suppository too.

from the SMH today

Of the 11 people who died, one was in their 40s, one in their 50s, two in their 60s, three in their 70s, three in their 80s, and one in their 90s.
Nine were unvaccinated, with two having received one dose.

Are you prepared to die to prove a point? A point that’s already buried thousands that believe vaccination doesn’t work. Good luck, you’ll need it.
What is a Guinean pig? What is your point?

Are you prepared to die to prove a point? A point that’s already buried thousands that believe vaccination doesn’t work
WTF are you on about. Where did I ever say anything about Vaccinations not working? You seem very sensitive, and emotional, it is affecting your ability to have critical thought.

Why aren't you mentioning this in your selected media quote of today's casualties - Two people had received one dose and NSW Health says at least eight had underlying medical conditions.