PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF mandates Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 25th Sep 2021, 05:59
74world

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by spoiler77
if you had read my post, you maybe would have understood that i already gained natural immunity (i'm not chasing it nor suggesting that others should).
I also said that natural immunity and vaccination work together in this fight against covid-19.
The only point i'm trying to make here is that many people already had covid-19 and gained natural immunity, those don't need vaccination right now.
Hence, mandating vaccination for all, treating those who recovered that are unvaccinated but immunized as anti-vaxxers is a nonsense.

Thank you for trying to explain but i very well understand how vaccines work.
When i say that natural immunity is more effective, i'm not trying to imply people should refuse vaccination and gently wait to get the disease.
What i'm trying to say is that many people, like me, already had covid-19 and that natural immunity gained by natural infection is great, and in my humble opinion way more effective than immunity gained by vaccination.
Hence, mandating vaccination for all, treating those who recovered that are unvaccinated but immunized as anti-vaxxers is a nonsense.

20 months have passed since i recovered from covid-19, i got tested every single week since and all results came back negative, i recently tested my level of antibodies against sars-cov-2 and still have plenty.
In the mean time, some vaccinated people still test positive to covid-19 with a quite high quantity of virus, and 6-8 months after initial vaccination already need to take a booster shot because of vanishing level of antibodies.

That's simply my own experience/observation/feedback and i'm quite confident of not being in danger or a danger for others right now without being vaccinated.
I feel sorry for those who cannot hear it.
really good response…..but good luck trying to get this message across….people are pretty f@ucked up !
The vaccin doesn’t work, it’s a fact…..we only have to look at data.