PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF mandates Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 25th Sep 2021, 05:04
Troo believer

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts
Back to the thread after some really pathetic comments from the “It’s my right” and anti vaccination idiots.

After having endured some serious soul searching low periods in the last 18 months, like most of us. Being locked up at home or Howard ****in Springs or hotel for days or weeks on end (yes I’m lucky to be back flying I know), I’ll find it particularly insulting that some antivaxx pilot sits next to me on the flight deck and dares utter one word on the subject. We haven’t come this far to white ant ourselves in the name of individual rights, that incidentally, don’t exist in this case. One in all in. Welcome to being a human being.

If that particular pilot or flight attendant craps on with their idiotic sh t then one of us won’t be flying and it won’t be me. Don’t even entertain the thought. The vast majority are not remotely interested in your fringe beliefs. We’ve done it tough. Our families have done it even tougher. So don’t expect some woke sympathy for your misguided, ill informed, ignorant, self serving, ideological clap trap. Grow up, get vaccinated and stop behaving like petulant, argumentative children otherwise, in the words of Alan Joyce, “Aviation isn’t for you”.