PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NETJETS Europe hiring again
View Single Post
Old 24th Sep 2021, 09:44
EatMyShorts!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Moonwalker
Sorry I wasn't clear with what I meant. I meant that an aircraft with a weight of around 50 tons would qualify you for more options than a phenom/XLS type of weight. Not meaning a Global/Challenger rating would give you any jobs itself... With pic time on a Global you could even qualify as DEC for many low cost ops in the weight class of a Boeing/Airbus (when market permits). That's difficult with a XLS rating...
Hi Moonwalker,

but actually, this is true. A rating on a Global or Gulfstream will give you some freelance or even full time contracts with reasonable pay, while the smaller fleets will not leave you in a good position. The average salary for a light jet is considerably lower than what Netjets pays its crews. That's why I like the company, you make the same basic salary, no matter what fleet you are on. And: the smaller your plane, the higher you bonus will be, because without APU and without FA, a factor is applied and the bonus will be quite a bit higher than what the guys and girls on the attended fleets get as extra. This is quite unique and I think that it is absolutely fair.