PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Stapleford MEIR CPL
View Single Post
Old 23rd Sep 2021, 20:36
8Wheeler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks Alex,

I’m not afraid of telling the truth. I’m very experienced in this field. Having had a long career already I don’t worry too much about hurt feelings. It is fair feedback. Which seems to have been missed at SFC sadly. Our worst criticism is what makes us stronger as pilots. That’s the stuff people should listen too and absorb even if it’s crap students… there might be more to it.

We should all remember that students are customers. trying to silence students to control them as many ATO’s do is undermining the U.K. flight training industry and sadly making people go quick and dirty elsewhere for less money. The carrot of a job because you’re mates with the HOT doesn’t sell anymore, because “there are no jobs”.

I had an awesome time at BGS. You guys are still fighting the good fight & have continued to support me. SFC obviously went though a bad patch. ACS were excellent in comparison. So SFC should maybe re evaluate.

The incidents are hard facts, which are a matter of public record. There is no axe to grind.