PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Stapleford MEIR CPL
View Single Post
Old 23rd Sep 2021, 19:52
S-Works

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Its not backlash and all good feedback. But it has a smell of an axe to grind. Now I could agree with you as I am the Head of Training of a competing school and so any negative comments about them could benefit me later (and vice versa) but as a visiting examiner I can only tell what I have witnessed and to date I am very impressed. So much so that I have given one of their graduates a job.

The flight training industry is small and aged and candidates often have unrealistic expectations without really appreciating what is required to keep creaking aircraft and ageing infrastructure going. Do you know how many gear collapses and nose strikes we have had over the years, the issue is not the aircraft its the sheer amount of abuse that it gets from people like YOU while you learn your trade that takes its toll. I assume that is unless of course you are going to claim sky god status and tell us all that every landing was perfect from the first attempt? Be careful when you throw stones is all I will say.....