PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Eye / PIC / DeVere / Acuma et al - Zurich Vista UAE
Old 23rd Sep 2021, 17:34
Diane Bentley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry World-wide ex-pat pension scamming

Hi PP Rumour Networks

Just to let you know that it's not just aviation workers getting scammed by the likes of deVere, but hundreds of people world-wide. DeVere keep getting fined and kicked out of one country, but then pop up in another. deVere are extremely litigious (and the reason they get away with it). I've had 2 'cease and desist' letters, but have taken legal advice and have been told that we have every right to review deVere in terms of the products they sell and their work ethic. We have a new Facebook Page - Financial Ruin by deVere Advisers in all Corners of the World, and a small group of us are posting our actual evidence of dealing with this company

When my husband and I were mis-sold by deVere in France, we know they had sent their salesman (Stuart Blake) to set up an office in Toulouse and specifically target Airbus employees, so we believe there could be other victims like us from there. Countries in addition to Europe that are prolific in, is the Middle East. They have been kicked out of the USA and some of Asia, the UK has stopped them from giving pension's advice, but I understand they are soon to be back, having teamed up under the Fidelius name and are going to give pension's advice to returning expats. If they don't stuff you when you are abroad, they'll get you on your return!

A truly dreadful company, causing misery to countless people all over the world, so we really need to unite and do something about it