PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF mandates Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 23rd Sep 2021, 11:15
skygeek

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ollie Onion
Mach, I don't understand, you don't have to get a vaccine so what is the problem. You do you and be comfortable with your decision, respect those who want to get vaccinated. Either side is not going to convince the other that they are right or wrong, if you are not happy with mandates etc then you are just out of luck, the majority is speaking and your choice is something you have to reconcile. I am more than happy for people who don't want the vaccines to be removed from the aviation industry, who needs them? I remember one of my core law courses, it was titled 'Rights and Responsibilities, it would seem you want the rights but are not willing to provide any of the responsibilities expected as part of a functioning society, that is your choice now off into the sunset you go.
You are confusing responsibilities with obeying to questionable medical diktat without any real long-term supporting safety data. That's not responsibility, that's irresponsibility. I do truly prey it works out for you and for others who are in the same camp, but don't call it being responsible and call it for what it is - "gambling with your life to please the bosses so that the paycheck doesn't stop".