PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 23rd Sep 2021, 05:08
dr dre

Received 359 Likes on 197 Posts
Originally Posted by machtuk
Just popped in to see/read the same prolific habitual posters saying the same bull****/fear, love it:-)
Now where was I? Oh yeah out in the community un-vaxed & oddly enuf I'm still alive, much to the horror of those that believe I ought to be dead, several times over:-)lol
BTW Australia has always been a laughing stock, couldn't organize a root in a brothel:-)
Be careful.

We’re several months behind the rest of the world, but it will be like this soon if you don’t get vaccinated:

Sorry Anti Vaxxer

Herman Cain Award

All the people featured on those two sites thought they were safe, not elderly, not at risk, had a healthy immune system so no vaccine needed. They weren’t going to be part of a “medical experiment”, they weren’t going to be “sheep” and “blindly obey Dr Fauci and Bill Gates”. They didn’t fall victim to “big pharma” and the lies of the “lame stream media”.

And after all those posts there’s usually a post about testing positive but no need to worry as they have a “healthy immune system”. Then a post asking for Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine. Then a post from their partner or family member informing everyone that person is in hospital on a ventilator. And then the ultimate post of their demise.

This should be a wake up call, these are people aged between 30-60 who maybe healthy or have minor underlying conditions like high blood pressure or being slightly overweight (the overweight BMI is lower than you think) that a large number of people who think they’re otherwise healthy have.

Please, do the right thing by yourself, your family, your friends, your community, your workmates and your industry and get vaccinated.