PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 23rd Sep 2021, 03:32
Troo believer

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts
There is a direct statistical correlation between individuals of low cognitive function and vaccine hesitancy.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8133799/

“In conclusion, people with lower scores on standard tests of cognitive function reported being less willing to take up the future offer of vaccination for COVID-19. It is possible that erroneous social media news reports have complicated decision-making. Special efforts should be made to communicate clear information about vaccine efficacy and safety so that everyone—including those who report being less likely to choose vaccination—can make well-informed choices.”

Which group are you in? For or against? Those still pushing the it’s my right not to be vaccinated crap are effectively saying I’m a bit slow on the uptake here yet reinforce the Dunning Kruger Effect of believing their own bullish t.

Watching the moronic behaviour during the Melbourne protest yesterday, it was obvious that the cohort was at the bottom end of the gene pool when intelligence was handed out.

Im not too smart to think how smart I am but certainly not dumb enough to think I’m smart.