PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NETJETS Europe hiring again
View Single Post
Old 22nd Sep 2021, 10:01
Globally Challenged

Received 9 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Moonwalker
Well must be heavily inflated by the seasonal tour based pay. Year three salary should give you around 3600 pounds in your hand plus per diems if I calculated it correct? It's great that you can take home 6000 pounds in a month but what is interesting is what your base salary is. Who knows how much over time there will be in the future? Plus I presume you need to come in on your off days to get that type of money?
OFF is OFF at NetJets. You can volunteer to work extended days (I didn’t). I have volunteered to adjust my contracted days from 200 to 208 which lifts my basic salary to €69615. My roster during the summer has been 6 on 4 off.

Tour based pay has been good for me (it depends on what variety of options your volunteered for and also depends greatly on your gateway - being London based means I usually fly for the full 6 days where other locations can be airlining on days 1 and 6). This month it was €4995 before tax for the TBP.

My personal TBP rate based on vacation and roster changes I volunteered for is €143.33 per hour over a given threshold based on length of tour. (Those hours will be rewarded again at the end of the year with a tiered hourly rate)

One of our SFOs nets €10k per month - but he is almost never home … horses for courses here as you can also opt for flexible working to reduce your work days way down