PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF mandates Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 22nd Sep 2021, 10:00
das Uber Soldat

Received 127 Likes on 36 Posts
Originally Posted by kingRB
Didn't take long for the segregationist bigots to appear.

How do we know your boy wasn't being an irresponsible little **** that resulted in his arm getting broken? No, I wouldn't expect anyone who's sick to defer to your boy or your self righteous bull****.
Why don't you tell us some more on how you'd like society to run in different tiers and castes though - we're all ears.

You're a hypocrite, plain and simple. Keep playing mental gymnastics though to try and justify it to yourself.
Haha, this is great.

Imagine being so stupid as to parade around declaring that 'seat belts are a Government conspiracy to take our liberty!'. Then, when you predictively have a minor accident resulting in major injuries, demanding to be given the same priority as other, non idiot people who need care for injuries/ailments. Ailments there were not absolutely preventable. "Segregationist bigotry!" you'd cry! "How dare I not be allowed to clog the health system with my idiocy."

People in the US are dying because of a lack of ICU capacity, due in significant part from moron anti vaxxers who are now in ICU.

If you reject the vaccine because facebook told you its bad, then end up needing ICU because of your idiotic decision, there will come a time when you're rolled onto the street and left to die, because care should be reserved for those who care for themselves. Absolutely no different to being on the organ donor list. Smoke? Drink? Bad luck, you're bumped off the list for someone who doesn't. You going to cry 'segregationist bigotry' there too? Those evil doctors aren't letting liver transplant applicants drink a bottle of red a day!? Who are they to take my freedoms!

www.sorryantivaxxer.com is filled, and I mean filled with examples of your thinking. All of them are dead, most leave behind young children. Hundreds of thousands of them.

Enjoy Nov 15 kiddo.