PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Are we losing interest ? What's happening ?
Old 22nd Sep 2021, 02:23
Xeptu

Received 79 Likes on 45 Posts
Originally Posted by VH-FTS
As mentioned above, Facebook groups are more relevant and accessible than Pprune, which hasn’t adapted with the times. The newer generations don’t get involved in this site anymore because it’s full of dinosaurs with old school views. A lot of opinions on pprune have always been trash, but now they are out dated too. Plus every thread seems to end up being an argument about COVID. You’ll all probably disagree, but you’re also the sort of pilots memes on Instagram are correctly making fun of.
Really!!! well last time I checked the same Aircraft in the same Companies are still operating today, the same ones I flew 10 years ago, so do share this new school learning you speak of, I'm beside myself in anticipation.

P.S I've been hearing about this new school learning for about 40 years. I've always prided myself in keeping up, including HTML5 all the why back to VLF Omega, that was around before you were sucking on your mumma's teet. but just for laughs I do flip out the old CR3 now and again, it tells me everything I need to know faster than you can turn on your calculator. So come on then I really want to know.

Last edited by Xeptu; 22nd Sep 2021 at 06:33.