PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF mandates Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2021, 17:01
donpizmeov

Received 26 Likes on 10 Posts
Anyone ever notice how all followers of the anti vaxx cult all independently came up with the catch phrase, follow the money? With implications that the big bad pharma companies are chipping us, sterilizing us while stealing our money?

Well, since we now live in a world where scientific data is poo pooed and YouTube and face book are the only approved news sources by the cults Supreme leaders. I too have a conspiracy. It goes a little like this:

Why are all big pharma not treated the same by the cult? Have you noticed that the big pharma company Merck, the maker of Ivermectin is not on the bad boy list? This even after they have said they wouldn't even feed that stuff to their Bogan mother in law to treat covid as it doesn't work!!! (Well their website might not mention Bogan mother in law, but it does say it doesn't work. This is why they are not trailing it to prove its a miracle drug)!!!

The only answer is, follow the money. As we know, all cults only exist to control people and make them do weird ****e. And as well as demeaning their followers, they also take their money. So supreme leader, and his mates must be heavily invested in Merck. They are uprampers for the stock and down rampers of the opposition. Clever or what?

My sources come from exactly the same place where proof that all vaccines are experimental and are activated by 5G networks came from. So it's pretty damn solid.

I see the USA will allow non resident visitors from Europe and the UK starting Nov. Their requirements are pretty much the same as those already in place in Europe. That being proof of double vaccination and a negative PCR test done within 3 days of travel.

Anti vaxx cult members are being swept into a pretty small corner. They don't believe they are the minority. They don't believe that no-one cares if they can't have the same freedoms of the vaccinated in the future. For some their decisions now will be life changing. It's an incredibly sad state of affairs. But as always happens, group needs will take priority over their minority individual needs. That is how society works.

I do sincerely hope it works out for them. But I am sick of hearing their ****e.