PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why do YOU fly?? I would like to know
View Single Post
Old 19th Dec 2003, 17:08
Poto

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Take the break JC, but can you?

Handrail, I agree with you even a month of leave will set your spirits right, flying is one of those things that is in the blood for alot of us (I won't necessarily say all). You take leave and even get to the big smoke where its all happening but you soon realise you must get airbourne again. It's tops to break an early (and I mean early) monday morning blues with a wicked sun showered horizon or smooth air!

However whilst some of the best friends I have in the world, I have met within this honourable industry, I have met the biggest arseh@les in the world here. Pure evil; people who will lie, cheat and basically bury a knife into your back because they don't really have aviation in their blood and must do this to keep an edge.

JC; I can handle Who I work for?
I can handle how they treat me?
I can handle what they pay me!
I can also handle what I fly and who/where I fly!

I hate the arseh@les!!!!!!!!

Shameful, but that's the nature of an industry where the "it's not a job it's an adventure" moto stands true. It appeals to fun seekers; Dudes/Dudettes and arseh@les alike.

This is my only negative aspect in Aviation, the rest is Bl@@dy awesome and I would not even think about another profession,
Tried a couple of others but the 9 to 5, spouse and two and a half kid thing has not got an appeal for me.

Each to their own