PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF mandates Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2021, 06:01
das Uber Soldat

Received 127 Likes on 36 Posts
Originally Posted by Capn Rex Havoc
Wiz are you being deliberately thick?
Originally Posted by Capn Rex Havoc
If I had been vaccinated against bubonic plague, then I wouldn't care if I was flying with someone who wasn't vaccinated.
You are aware that no vaccine has 100% efficacy right? Given that no doubt "you've done your research" and now are more knowledgeable than the worlds scientific community, the fact you're asking if another poster is being 'deliberately thick' whilst demonstrably failing to understand even the most fundamental workings of a vaccine is just.. well. Its just great. Highly entertaining.

I put it to you you're either lying to win a meaningless internet argument, because nobody in their right mind vaccinated or not is going to sit next to someone with the hyper contagious black bloody death if they have even a 5% chance of contracting it. Or, you're thick. Deliberately so. Spectacularly so.

I honestly can't tell! Fantastic.

Originally Posted by SpecialOptomist
The BS about it not being a selfish act is just that! Vaccines are for YOU to stay safe. Like a seatbelt.
And yet its illegal not to wear a seatbelt....

I suppose its never dawned on the 'I've done my research' brigade that there is more than one dynamic to the argument of the vaccine protecting other people. Right now, people in the USA are dying not because they have COVID, but because they can't get treatment for conventional illness due to the fact ICU beds are saturated around the country, needlessly, because of anti-vax terminally stupid soon to be statistics.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...hospitals-icu/

And this is in a country that has 29.4 ICU beds per 100,000 people, vs Australia who have just 9.

tHe vaCcINe iS oNLy fOr YOuR saFetY.

Man I really need to update my bids for the Qantas deadline. When is it again? November?

Last edited by das Uber Soldat; 20th Sep 2021 at 06:26.