PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF mandates Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 19th Sep 2021, 12:52
galdian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Capn Rex Havoc
Ollie Onion - tsk tsk tsk. I don't work work for quaintass, so I don't give a toss about what your employer says. Don't you even question these things though? Being double vaccinated doesn't stop spread. See what's happening in Israel and Iceland etc. Why is there a push from these companies to mandate vaccination to their employees. I don't get it.

De_flieger - The point is - if you have had Covid and recovered, then I wouldn't be worried about getting it again, cause why would it kill you the second time around?
My understanding was that reducing the spread was the minor consideration, reducing the severity of it the major consideration regards the ability of the medical system to cope.

For a company pure publicity - if the majority of Australians see the benefits of vaccination then that same majority would probably prefer to fly with an airline with vaccinated staff, cue the kids choir singing away with needles sticking out of their upper arms at various world locations....or whatever else the ad factories come up with to flog the idea/association.

Poster #506 presented it simply - either be part of getting vaccinated or face restrictions, it really is as simple as that. Sometimes (perhaps rarely) life can be as simple as that.
If you choose to not vaccinate then live/die/exist by your choice....but don't be surprised if the vast majority don't really care.