PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight Instructors Manual by Campbell
View Single Post
Old 19th Sep 2021, 12:27
Klimax

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Banana Joe
Would anyone suggest the mentioned book in preparation for a Flight Instructor course? So far the only source of information I have found are the FAA handbooks and manuals from the Aussie and NZ CAA.
Iīm currently in the middle of an FI course and happily using the "Flight Instructors Manual" by "R D Campbell". I like the way the manual is structured, logically in preparation for each of the flight exercises, and in line with the sequencing of the EASA curriculum. Since flying, and learning to fly, conventional Single Engine Piston airplanes havenīt changed much for many decades, this books remains as valid as ever. I donīt find the assumptions of student behavior, nor the proposed techniques in adaptation, to be outdated, I find that the book guides you in the right direction.

I downloaded my Electronic version on eBooks and bought it from Pooleyīs: https://www.pooleys.com/shop/pooleys...nual-campbell/

Good luck with the course, itīs lots of fun, and studying (at least if you havenīt flows SEPs for a couple of decades!).