PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CPL Graduates... no jobs?
View Single Post
Old 18th Sep 2021, 06:32
petra.oskertrich1995

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Mach E Avelli
Well Petra, I hope that you will set matters straight. You imply by quoting me that I have sent you abusive and insulting personal messages, when I have never messaged you, and would not be so stupid in this litigious age! Take note of what I am saying...
More free advice if you want to make it in aviation: Do not trot out the 'bullying' card every time you cop negative comment. Airline pilots get checked multiple times every year, and in particular, make mistakes in their early years. Most checks draw criticism - usually justified, sometimes not, but you'd be wise to suck it up and learn from it. You may not have had much criticism while you were spending your money down at your ever-so-friendly flying school; probably much praise and many gold stars to stick on the fridge for your good work.
Learn to sift genuine advice based on experience from advice by that same flying school or anyone else with an agenda. For example, what is the relevance of several IR renewals on your resume when you will NOT be considered for an IFR job at your level of experience? Why not save this for when you are in a flying job and better able to afford upgrading qualifications?
PS: I apologise for the ‘scatterbrained’ slur, if you see it as such. The way you have been throwing money at training contrary to good advice suggests ‘impetuous’ or ‘profligate’ is more appropriate.
PPS: I was being serious about drones - they are the future, but that’s a whole other subject...
I am sorry I didn't mean to say to you that it was personal attacks from you. It's not your account that is personal messaging me with insults and abuse. Thank you for trying to help.