PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NETJETS Europe hiring again
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2021, 19:02
Winged Lion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would like to thank both redsnail and buzzc151 for their valuable information and the small sneak peak you gave us into your/a pilot's job at NJE. To be honest Netjets was on my radar even before this hiring round started so I am very very happy to at least be able to knock on their doors as a candidate now. But just like 5strypes put it very correctly, I too am looking for that crucial balance in order to get myself not too invested. After all, let's first wait and see if NJE even returns to me for the next stage and following that if I'll be even able to survive the selection.

I would be thrilled though as I am looking for a way out of the airliners. I am a very positive person and even if the glass is not filled at all sometimes, I will always make sure to fill that glass myself with my own positivity so my family and I can enjoy life as much as possible. It seems for me the negative things mentioned are not adding up enough to surpass my positive expectations so that's a good start. Salary aside, flexibility like the gateway system, the respectful relationship with their pilots etc. are things that I am looking for now.

One thing I am wondering by the way is if you guys have any staff ticket discount for other airlines. That would be a huge bonus for me.

Cheers.