PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NETJETS Europe hiring again
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2021, 07:58
buzzc152

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 5strypes
That's a wealth of information and very much appreciated. The last minute changes really wouldn't affect me as long as it's just on the 6 days on. My general attitude is when I'm working, I'm working. Time to command is still certainly less than my current airline. The 'airlining' I presume means commuting to an aircraft with the airlines? Is this always in economy and is there much of it? A ridiculously specific and probably odd question. Is there a toilet on all aircraft and can crew use it? I've heard horror stories of certain small cargo ops lacking 'facilities'...
Is there much airlining ? Really depends on your gateway. As a London based crew I will certainly airline less than say a Malaga based guy as often ‘my’ aircraft will be in London on my first and/or last day. It’s always economy if it’s under 6 hours or positioning to sim recurrent in the US.
Toilets, yes all aircraft have them. You can use them. Common sense and courtesy suggest you should be mindful about what you ‘deposit’ in them ! Of course on long flights then I guess you gotta do what you gotta do…(does the Global have 2 toilets ? I’m not sure). To be clear, new joiners WILL join on the Phenom or the XL. A few MIGHT be luckier and get the Latitude. No one will join on the Global, Falcon or Challenger.