PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF mandates Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 12th Sep 2021, 14:05
Muttley Crew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by itsnotthatbloodyhard
No, the real problem with Ivermectin is that even Merck, the company that makes the stuff, says it shouldn’t be used for Covid
Snot, Snot, Snot, it is conventional, logical and the well-established precedent that until a product is determined by due process to have a particular desired quality, it is understood to not have the quality and I suppose the available literature will explain this so I'm not sure why you're surprised by those statements.

You'll be pleased to know the TGA has now banned the prescription of Ivermectin out of concern people (except you lot) might not want a dodgy vaccine if there is an effective treatment for the condition using a so-called "wonderdrug." It is not wacko conspiracy theorisim to suggest the big pharma crowd enjoy seeing Ivermectin banned, it is free market economics. Lobbying, influence, kickbacks, job placement, preferential treatment, bribery, etc happen all the time including in our first world. For another aviation parallel, look at the USAF tanker project and what was done to ensure the outcome.

It's also not wackery to think big pharma will encourage the belief that Ivermectin doesn't work (but their pricey vaccines do). I'm sorry to break it to you, Snot, but no one is manufacturing these vaccines out of conviction that the survival of YOUR genes is vital to humanity. They're doing it for cash. Disease is big money. Didn't you read the memo?? Cui bono.

Originally Posted by dr dre
Alright, have any credible groups of biochemists or pharmacologists or any other discipline published these concerns backed up by verified data?
Let's not be silly, please. As of course you know, it is not their professional role to publish but it is their ethical role to raise their concerns and they have done so and you have seen, and obviously swallowed, the result. I'll see what they will share regarding their approach to the regulators and the result. In the meantime, I wish I had your unthinking conviction regarding everything we're told by the system.

Originally Posted by Grumpy retiree
You win.
Bye.
Thank you. Bye.