PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - My US regional now wants pilots from overseas.
Old 12th Sep 2021, 10:37
mohikan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Tinstaafl
During upgrade class yesterday we were told by the head of ground training that PSA Airlines is now accepting applications from overseas pilots. He wasn't very clear if they're sponsoring visas, but he told me to get my Oz compatriots over here in droves. PSA wants as many pilots as they can get, for themselves and to eventually flow to AA. They want to start 2 newhire classes every two weeks, each with 30 pilots.

Large bonuses now being offered when you upgrade and eventually go to AA, totalling up to $150,000. $30k when you upgrade + $70k when you go to AA + an extra $25k when you go for each year where you're available for 900 hours of work for (maximum of two years). 900 hours is the min guarantee per month anyway so easily achieved just by being on reserve, and includes other qualifying activities such as annual leave/vacation etc.

So if anyone wants to come let me know before you apply and I'll put a recommendation in, and do what I can to help.
You will be putting recommendations in on people you dont even know but approach you via PPrune ?

Thanks for the heads up - will be speaking to the company direct without lining your pockets champ