PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF mandates Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 11th Sep 2021, 19:55
Peter_L

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SOPS
I’m sorry. Can some one explain to me what is a ‘ leaky vaccine’? At the same time can you also explain how other wise sensible people believe that this is all some sort of government conspiracy?

The man I spent almost 3 months with, teaching me “ line training’ on how to drive trains.. is convinced it is. I have/had great respect for him..but his conspiracy of ‘ the Truth is out there, but it’s being banned by the Government ‘ stuff is becoming close to paranoid.

I just don’t get it.
The science is all there. All you have to do is Google the term. But I assume that you're being wilfully obtuse just so that you can moralise and shout me down.

The congestive dissonance is real. If you're willing to religiously accept a vaccine developed quickly, then completely discount any possible treatments as also complimenting said vaccine then you're all that's wrong with modem 'science'.

It doesn't have to be one or the other. The two aren't mutually exclusive, and we don't have to discount decades-old HUMAN drugs as 'horse dewormer' because TV told me so. There's no conspiracy.