PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bamboo Airways T&C
View Single Post
Old 11th Sep 2021, 10:21
Lucifer786

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Celestar56
Everything Originally Posted by Lucifer786
IS TRUE TO THE DOT. THIS IS FOR 787 guys there.

I know a couple of ex Norwegian guys who joined in Apr 2021. They just got to Hanoi.. No SALARY STILL AND you need to pay your own rent and daily expenses. Best of ALL, the contract they first signed isn't the contract they are now told to sign. I don't think this group are taking it up...

FAIR WARNING, STAY AWAY FROM BAV!!!
I stand to completely concur. The original contract letter that was mutually signed by most pilots and then countersigned by their HR Director and ‘red stamped’ by Bamboo before their ‘official on boarding’ dates equated to about 10,500 USD PM for Boeing Captains before tax for 50 hours of flying.This by itself is about 50-60% market rate.
The one being asked to sign now, once these pilots are in the country and cannot leave due border restrictions and lockdowns, is about 70% of the contract already signed …!!
BAV logic is that we paid for your hotel quarantine, your sim check and your tickets to Hanoi. So now you are here, you need to pay us back !
And this contract incidentally, will be valid for 3 years of slavery in VN.
😳
Stay away is all I can say. Goal posts are shifted every week to suit the company’s interests. And you are slowly but surely tied down to submit with no chance of leaving physically or contractually.
Every heard of Hôtel California … 🙄