PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF mandates Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 10th Sep 2021, 22:43
ampclamp

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts
Cochrane reviews are regarded as the recognized gold standard for evaluating medical interventions and pharmaceuticals. They have concluded there is no quality evidence ivermectin works in prevention or treatment of covid disease. Studies are on-going as they should. It worked well in-vitro but at very high concentrations Fact check

Some studies that found ivermectin effective have been withdrawn due to possible plagiarism and randomization issues Here

And here

If that's not good enough, Merck, who make it, could well make a fortune selling it say don't use it for covid. Here

If quality, randomized, peer reviewed evidence appears and it is then approved by regulatory authorities for use in treating or preventing covid disease I'll change my view . That's how science works. I did not study science, virology, epidemiology or medicine at university. I trust that between them they can work out what is fact and fiction . And what works and when, on what disease and pass that on to regulatory authorities.

The efficacy of drugs or interventions is not and should not be decided by one's political leaning, which this has become . Listen to actual experts that spend life times trying to fix and prevent disease.

Don't earn a Herman Cain award. Herman Cain Award

Far too many rely on alternative intervention, macho bravado, prayer warriors and anti left or main stream medicine memes to protect them. Many die leaving big medical bills and kids without a parent or parents in some cases.