PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF mandates Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 10th Sep 2021, 05:39
ersa

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by AerialPerspective
The essence of what annoys me here is that, yes, the process for assessing vaccines has been compressed (no steps skipped, no corners cut, just a stick behind the arse of organizations and departments to accelerate the process)....... BUT, do people really think that anyone who was exposed to cow pox NEVER contracted or had smallpox virus enter their bodies, that those vaccinated against smallpox NEVER were exposed to the disease. As a child I was vaccinated against Poliomyelitis and I traveled all over the world, undoubtedly being exposed to molecules of polio at some stage but I didn't get sick because I WAS VACCINATED.

People going on and on, based on some BS internet sourced moron who if they look a little further than the end of their collective noses, will find has been discredited completely, that "if you're vaccinated, you can still 'catch' Covid19....... YEH, if you're vaccinated against smallpox you can still 'catch' smallpox, the difference is you don't know you have because it does NOTHING.

Ask Bill Maher, he was completely vaccinated, then tested positive for C19, guess what??????? He isolated for 14 days but experienced ZERO symptoms and ZERO damage, etc. to his body. Why???? Because the vaccine ensured his body had immunity.

No one has ever questioned this before until the era of the 'Uber-MORON' Trump, et al who think they know more than people who have spent their entire lives studying immunology - Why???? "Because my Uncle Cletus found a possum trapper on the internet who graduated the Twin Banjos School of Shootin' an' Prayin' who said otherwise.

I AM joking but maybe just open all the Churches and Conspiracy HQ's and let them mingle and meet without masks as often as they like. In the long run it will solve the problem, as society is rid of the moron class who think they know better than experts - like flat-Earthers who promote whack-job BS to support their 'beliefs' (beliefs are not facts) and yet STILL manage to put on their website for their conference in London a couple of years ago "Flat Earthers are not a fringe, they come from all over the GLOBE".

Pardon me, but isn't that akin to the celebrated sign at a 'Tea Party' rally some years ago that proclaimed "Get you Government Hands off my Medicare......."

I'm all for accepting everyone's views and being tolerant but does society really have to slow down to contemplate the 'opinions' of MORONS and stunning examples of intellectual incapacity???????

And there you have it folks , get vaccinated and you will never know you have caught Covid or small pox ....