PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF mandates Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 9th Sep 2021, 07:40
Muttley Crew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Grumps. I saw your post in the other thread and was amused. Someone else commented to the effect that when you (ie the gent who recently posted a video online explaining his outlook) wear the airline's uniform, you carry the airline's reputation, or something of that nature.

I laughed out loud at that quaint but antiquated notion. Considering the current uniform would fit better as Mr. Ice Cream, the Village People's 7th flouncing member, I'd say the reputation and pilot image is beyond salvaging. That ridiculous get-up, foisted upon the unresisting drivers by the pink element and complete with pink rank bars, is the laughing stock of airports around the world. Nevertheless, our fine captain donned it with pride in his video post and good on him, too.

I applaud his video presentation for the reasons that he stood up for his beliefs and did his own thinking, one way or the other, and, not least, because it has with fantastic simplicity outraged the cowering and spinelessly anonymous, self-centred, virtue-signalling, ovine-minded line-toers in here. With his experience I'd fly as a pax on the good Captain's aircraft any day over that of the rest of you dullards incapable of independent thought (or civil discourse), most of whom are the spiky-haired, magenta-following product of new-age mushroom academies and couldn't point to a DC3, let alone start the engine on one.

Carry on, Captain, and good luck to you. Please post the go-fund-me details so we can contribute to the cause.