PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Saudi Royal Aviation
View Single Post
Old 7th Sep 2021, 07:04
VAMY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
King On A Wing & Lucifer786,

Gentleman, I have to say you are both either talking out of the back of your heads or through your arse. Personally speaking, I think the later. If it is the same person we are discussing, then he most certainly is an EASA TRE. This can be easily confirmed and verified by going to the relevant website of the national CAA concerned (in this case the LBA), and searching against his name and licence number. Should you wish to do so, you will quickly asertain that the gentleman in question is indeed a highly qualified EASA TRE and qualified as an EASA Examiner on the following aircraft types A320, A330/A350, A340, B777/B787. As you must certainly be aware an EASA TRE holds examiner status and privileges. I might wonder if you gentlemen are similarly well qualified? I think not? As for the hard and long landings? Show me a seasoned and experience pilot who has not done a few of those in a long aviation career, or been on the Flight Deck when one of those events has happened, and and I'll show you a liar. To paraphrase a well known Biblical verse (John 8:7), "let he that is without sin amongst you cast the first stone".

As for his alleged past indiscretions at previous airlines etc. I would have to say this. "It is not gentlemanly to gossip about a person behind his back" and certainly displays poor manners to to cast dispersions on his family lineage and wife in your articles on an aviation forum. If I were he and I came upon the two of you face to face then the both of you would be at the receiving end of a "Glasgow Kiss", for the insulting and personal remarks you have made.

As for your "holier than thou" attitude is concerned. I presume from the contextual remarks you have made that you are either both currently with Saudi Arabian Airlines as Flight Deck Crew or you were in the past? If that's the case then I would hazard a guess and say that neither of your previous employment history's, prior to Saudia would be without blemish of one sort or the other. Very few expats working for Saudia have an entirely laudable prior employment history. Maybe I am wrong but if I were to hazard a guess I would say that you gentlemen are in the same position?