PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 5th Sep 2021, 11:16
Transition Layer

Received 76 Likes on 32 Posts
Originally Posted by Ladloy
"I don't think I can give a precise answer to that [the figure for reopening borders], but the higher the better, and the closer to 90 per cent that's achievable, the better," he said.

That comment would boil the blood of 90% of the PPRUNE echo chamber if made by a health minister in WA, Vic or QLD.

The article has a direct quote from the health minister in Tasmania. Not an analysis or an opinion piece, it is actually a direct report
The difference between the leaders of SA/NT/TAS and the likes of WA/QLD, is that the leaders of the smaller states don’t feel the need to impart their infinite wisdom and arrogance on others. McGowan and Palachook will jump at any chance to get in front of the media and explain how the rest of the country is doing it wrong. I don’t hear that from the others, they just seem more concerned with their own jurisdictions. Or perhaps it just doesn’t get the same sort of air time.

Emperor MaoGowan and Queen P have made themselves targets and turned the rest of the country against them.