PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 5th Sep 2021, 02:54
galdian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SOPS
The Gold Standard Girl, took some really bad advice from whoever told her that it would all be getting better in 2 weeks. Probably the same person that told her not to lock down after the first case.
Well when Victoria last year was in lockdown and NSW wasn't she WAS Gold Standard.

Amazes me the number of people who can't have an overview but, more importantly, dredge up the past just to have a whinge and a pissing contest; the future can only be directed by what is happening now and the actions that will be taken tomorrow and ongoing.
I would have thought the future was more important, to too many apparently not.

Much as I dislike Andrews credit where due - he's now admitting Covid Zero is impossible, what actions will follow time will tell but at least the basis has been reset to something realistic.
Whilst up north the incumbent Premier - with a 10+ seat majority and no election for 3+ years - is playing politics about borders which may lead some to delay having vaccinations, when Delta does hit be interesting to see how she deflects criticism about those who get Delta, who were sicker than they should have been, who ended up in hospital or ICU or died - when it need not have happened, or at least been lessened, with vaccination.