PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF mandates Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 2nd Sep 2021, 14:23
Muttley Crew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by logansi
Muttley please go back to your Russian bot school for some more advanced training because your arguments are childish.
The irony and sheer moronicism of such a risible, witless comment as yours aside, I do apologise sincerely for posting the previous link. By including a couple of suicides or people dying of fat and as it requires a modicum of intelligence to glean the information correctly, a capability which appears beyond the reach of the good posters here, that site might induce the unthinking dullard to imagine the situation is worse than it seems, and that's something the fear-stricken, sky-is-falling chicken-littles in here reserve for the 'Death By Covid' tallies.

To those who contrast skepticism toward the management of this health affair with the placing of blind faith in aircraft manufacturers, have a think about the Max developments and ask yourself if you'll ever trust that manufacturer again to not lie to you about your safety.

Peruse the last line of Table 5 (at the top of page 19) of this report. More than half the Delta deaths in England this year were double-injected and another 10% were single-injected. Only 34% were "Unvaccinated." How'd that happen? Good luck with your experimental substances. I wish I had your blind faith in the system.

I'll endeavour not to upset you all with any more links to sites which might make you at least think with your brains for a moment about what you're told. Of course this forum is replete with promises of departure not made good on so I don't guarantee anything.