PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Staying Current after gaining fATPL
View Single Post
Old 18th Dec 2003, 22:24
iaf_22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"This test is not just 'some manouvers'. It's the whole shebang including single engine work and unusual attitudes and circuits and so forth"

Well yes, I'm the one who just called all that "some manoeuvres"

For the price... there is no problem, because before we began our training, the situation was already bad in aviation industry. So we edited the contract and added that if we don't find a job after 1 year, the school will pay the revalidation of the IR & ME ... so THEY spend more money...so i don't care how they manage their money especially that i prefer those 2 checks being separated like that. I prefer far much the 732 sim .

I was just wondering since my initial IR was done in the real aircraft MONOPILOT (PA34) , if that wouldn't restrict us doing the revalidation on the 732 sim which is Multi PIlot ==> Multi pilot IR (which does NOT induce Single Pilot IR... )
That would be logically mean i won't be able to take a single pilot aircraft and fly it IFR anymore !?
That just doesn't sound logical... (btw: why isn't it indicated on the licence if the IR is single pilot or multi pilot... wouldn't be interesting if they would note that on it !?
Any explanation ?? please?