PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NOW Aircraft...anyone know where they are?
Old 18th Dec 2003, 21:36
Honiley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FLYMATE
I acknowledge your belief and loyalty to your employer. And you should be rewarded for it. But with every posting you make I consider you an incredibly young, naive and even foolish person - I wish you the very best of luck. I hope you find what your looking for elsewhere in your career.

Silly Honely not to notice just how much I know about aviation
I think you are on your own my friend.

The bottom line FLYMATE is, for those of us who have worked for more than 10-15 years within the Uk Airline business, (and i'm sorry but your general grammer and attitude leads me to believe you haven't!) I would have thought 1 in 5 of us around at the moment have all been made redundant. Our main loyalty lies with our families, mortgage payments, car insurance, household bills etc etc - It's very sad if this project has indeed died and disrupted the lives and careers of some very good people....Many of us saw the flaws in the project and jmc-man, for all the abuse he has taken, I believe, has spoken alot of sense.

But FLYMATE - let it go, move on, just like everyone else will....

A very brave effort on the part of NOW management, good on'ya for having a go! Best wishes once again to all those searching for jobs.