PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF mandates Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 30th Aug 2021, 22:54
Global Aviator

Received 129 Likes on 63 Posts
Originally Posted by 324906
Retired,mid 70’s, fully vaccinated and still have most of my marbles, so like many of the posters, somewhat gobsmacked by the logic disconnects by some, allegedly, smart people. Seems to me that in the long run the choice is to either take via injection a toxic substance that will kill about one in a million or wait for a random encounter with a toxic substance that will, if we are generous, kill one in 10,000, and sometimes have long term consequences. Quibble, if you must with the figures, but no matter how you look at it the dangers to self and others close are greater by some orders of magnitude for the unvaccinated. Don’t let ideological detestation of management and/or government get in the way of a logical approach to all the stuff going on around the world.
Your marbles certainly make a lot of sense, hence what are you rambling about .

The first leader of the 7 little countries to bring in common sense and let it rip once a % level is met will in my opinion set a precedent for the supposed leader of the 7 little countries.

As for your company mandating vaccine, unless you want to live a sheltered life without it you won’t be able to do much, your freedoms will be very limited. Let alone fly a plane across a domestic border, international no chance.