PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 29th Aug 2021, 15:29
dr dre

Received 365 Likes on 200 Posts
Originally Posted by Cirressna
I'm by no means an Ivermectin advocate, and let's not turn this thread into that, but Oxford has started a trial on the drug for the treatment of covid. It will be very interesting what the results are. Does basically everyone have to apologise to Craig Kelly etc if it does prove effective?
I don’t see how another study is going to show Ivermectin is the miracle drug it’s claimed to be given the countless studies that’s proved it isn’t. Or the studies that recently had to be retracted due to being outright fabrications.

So I’m fairly sure we can continue laughing at Craig Kelly instead of ever having to apologise to him.

Here’s a real life example of Ivermectin’s effectiveness, and the theories of Charles Darwin at work:

A man from Texas who organized protests against COVID-19 safety measures has died of the virus after spending nearly a month in hospital.

Caleb Wallace's death was confirmed by his wife Jessica on a GoFundMe page that she had created to raise funds for medical and household bills.

The 30-year-old father of three helped organize rallies last year to protest against pandemic safety measures, including lockdowns, masks, and vaccinations, which he called "COVID tyranny."

His wife, Jessica Wallace, told the San Angelo Standard-Times that her husband began showing symptoms on July 26 and initially refused to get tested or go to the hospital.

Wallace chose to treat himself with ivermectin, an anti-parasitic medication used to deworm horses, and high doses of Vitamin C, zinc aspirin, and an inhaler.