PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Saudi Royal Aviation
View Single Post
Old 25th Aug 2021, 19:22
King on a Wing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Couldn’t have been out better Lucifer.
Very sadly but quite definitely, I would have to wholeheartedly agree with Licifer786. Much against my policy of bad talking.
This so called “EASA TRE” is very very well known to me and almost all of the local expats for his shark smile and sharp stab. He was never an EASA examiner and in fact was with a colleague of mine in a certain airline in the sub continent ( King fisher airlines ). From which he was very unceremoniously given the pink slip for having had a very very dangerous situation go completely out of control involving his FO and a flight attendant ( who were in fact lovers ). This situation caused panic in the top managment of the airline and the ministry apparently pressurized the airline to sack him giving minimum notice. AK ( the EASA TRE hahaha ) pleaded his case even offering to marry the FA ( who is now his wife ) but it didn’t hold water with the ministry.
With 6 prior FOQA hard landings and 3-4 long ones to his name in the previous 6 months, I don’t think he had much of a chance !
And now Royal has him as a trainer …..? Shocking if MBS and team gets to know.
His “American Thai” cronies that he’s trying to get hired with royal have similar track records where they were thrown out of at least 3 legacy carriers. The last one being a very well known Singaporean low cost where he was de rostered with one weeks notice to leave due to his tantrums.
This is what I know and it’s strange that others know so much too.
I guess aviation is a small village indeed.
🤭