PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF mandates Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 24th Aug 2021, 09:51
43Inches

Received 415 Likes on 229 Posts
Whilst I agree with most of what you say too 43, you need to understand that when someone is presented with something they don't know about or even unsure about and they believe they are being coerced into doing something without consideration, then they will respond adversely, possibly aggressively or even violently, it's our fundamental defensive reaction. Some 30 year olds in the unaffected states haven't even thought about it yet let alone discussed it, Think about it like someone is trying to sell you something you don't want and they won't take no for an answer.
Concur entirely. It is hard to judge though on here who is genuinely a lost soul that has got caught up in the "conspiracy" or is one of the protagonists pushing it and just recycling old information to swamp what's real out there or, just a pot stirrer amusing themselves.

I even got a nicely done pamphlet in my mailbox (quite early on in the pandemic), describing a spiders web of who is trying to press us into taking the vaccines. Designed to scare me.
I got one from Clive Palmer and his mob with a scare campaign similar. Everything was completely false and twisting facts to their angle.

Believe it or not, but the vaccine resistance is organized with directions on how and what to say.
I was introduced to some of those by some friends who were quoting their rubbish, they used what looked like fake names and profiles on facebook, lots of easy to disprove snippets from real studies and stats, but taken way out of context and misquoted. I can't work out if they really believe in anti-vax, are anarchists or just control freaks.

Last edited by 43Inches; 24th Aug 2021 at 10:03.