PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF mandates Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 24th Aug 2021, 09:49
ManaAdaSystem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This discussion is sooo 2020.

43Inches wrote:
Considering that only 4% of 12,000 respondents were against a vaccine mandate by Qantas there seems to be a fair weight of anti vaxers here with dubious stats and information. Sounds like the vast majority do not even work at Qantas or when given the chance they didn't respond. Pretty sure I only see a couple of names that are truly Qantas related.
You are spot on. A recent survey here into who writes anti vaccine posts on various internet forums, found a small group of people who produce a large amount of anti-vaxx posts. A few people making a lot of noise and they do it wherever they can. Seen any first time posters in this thread?
Believe it or not, but the vaccine resistance is organized with directions on how and what to say. They often point to what looks like official information, say you need to educate yourself, ask you not to trust the official information since the authorities have a hidden agenda, call normal information channels fake news, make claims that are incorrect, but difficult to prove not to be, all pro vaxx are sheep, and so on.
I even got a nicely done pamphlet in my mailbox (quite early on in the pandemic), describing a spiders web of who is trying to press us into taking the vaccines. Designed to scare me.

Why would anybody work so hard against something that is completely voluntary to do?